EASY was created to address Fredericton’s taxi services challenges. EASY’s mission is to improve transportation services and enable local businesses to ‘UBURIZE’. Our goal is to provide a public service to improve accessibility and keep service delivery locally invested.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: I don’t drive full-time. Can I use EASY for just a few hours a week?
- A: Of course, some of our drivers are only active a few hours during weekends and make solid part-time income.
- Q: How do I get paid?
- A: Clients pay you via the app. We pay out to your bank account or cash every day.
- Q: How much do I pay EASY?
- A: We do not have any monthly fees, so you only pay for finished trips. We usually ask for 10% to 20% of the ride fee, depending on your city. You can get more information by contacting us.
- Q: How long does it take to sign up?
- A: Download the driver app and submit your application it only takes 5 minutes. After that you will get a 30 minute training in our office. In some cities, we will accept your application remotely once you provide us with all the necessary documents.
- Q: What if I don’t have a smartphone?
- A: We have implemented couple programs to help drivers getting started, we can provide you with a smart phone for a small weekly fee.
- Q: What if I don’t have a car?
- A: We can help you match with our partner fleets or rental companies who offer competitive rates on vehicles that are accepted on our platform. In some cities, longer term drivers can get financing deals from our partners.